- Members of the Advisory Council are not considered part of the network staff and do not gain any special authority or IRC powers; in fact, a user cannot be part of the staff and Advisory Council simultaneously
- Being part of the Advisory Council is not a pre-requisite to becoming a network staff member in the future, but it may help you stand out against another applicant
- The council is intended to be self-governing, so its members will decide on a leader for the council and it will decide its own policies for membership, etc.
- The council will have its own channel to discuss network matters, and network staff will not be present in the channel during these discussions, though staff may pop in from time to time to see how things are doing
- Members of the Netfuze community may wish to voice their opinions directly to the Advisory Council as opposed to the staff
- The leader of the council will be responsible for consolidating the ideas presented in the meetings and relaying them to the staff periodically, as well as managing the members, topics for discussion, etc.
- The Advisory Council is supposed to be all about helping Netfuze, so there should always be peaceful, friendly, and constructive discourse. No politics or in-fighting, please!